Being a student can be expensive. There are tuition fees, textbooks, housing, and other expenses that can add up quickly. But there are also a number of great student discounts available that can help you save money!
Here are some of the best student discounts of 2023*:
- Amazon Prime Student: Amazon Prime Student is a great way to get free two-day shipping, free same-day delivery in select areas, and access to the entire Prime Video library for just $7.49 per month. Students can get a free six-month trial and then pay the discounted rate after that.
- Spotify Premium Student: Spotify Premium Student is a great way to listen to music without ads for just $5 per month. Students also get a Hulu (ad-supported) subscription for free.
- Apple Education Discount: Apple offers a discount on a variety of products and services to students and teachers. You can get up to 10% off on Macs, iPads, iPhones, and more. You can also get a free year of Apple Music with your purchase.
- Microsoft Student Discount: Microsoft offers a discount on a variety of software products to students and teachers. You can get up to 10% off on Windows, Office, and other software.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Student Discount: Adobe offers a discount on its Creative Cloud subscription to students and teachers. You can get up to 60% off on the monthly or annual plan.
These are just a few of the many great student discounts available. Be sure to do your research and find the discounts that are right for you.
Here are some additional tips for getting student discounts:
- Always carry your student ID with you. Many businesses will offer student discounts if you show your student ID.
- Sign up for student discount websites and apps. There are a number of websites and apps that aggregate student discounts from different businesses. This can be a great way to find discounts that you might not otherwise know about.
- Ask about student discounts when you make a purchase. Even if a business doesn't advertise student discounts, they may still offer them. It never hurts to ask.
Websites/apps that aggregate student discounts:
- UNiDAYS is a popular website that offers student discounts from a variety of businesses.
- Student Beans has a wider selection of businesses than UNiDAYS, and it also offers a number of exclusive discounts.
- SheerID is a service that verifies student status. Once you've been verified, you can use SheerID to access student discounts from a variety of businesses.
- Save the Student is a website that offers a variety of student discounts, as well as tips on saving money as a student.
By following these tips, you can save a lot of money on your student expenses. So get out there and start using your student discounts! Do you have any student discount favorites? Let us know below!
*Senior Class Graduation Products does not receive a commission or perks for the above suggestions